|1.||Certificate of Qualification
Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Systems Mechanic or a Registered Apprentice
– Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities
|2.||Certificate of Qualification
Gas Technician 1 (G1) or 2 (G2)
– Technical Standards and Safety Authority
|3.||Ozone Depletion Prevention Card (ODP)
– Environmental Protection Act
|4.||WSIB Registration in Good Standing|
|6.||Lockout / Tagout Training|
|7.||Fall Protection Training – Industrial Workers|
|8.||Fire Safety Training|
|9.||Ladder Safety Training|
|10.||Valid Drivers License|
- All Airborne technicians possess qualifications matching the technician profile listed above.
- Airborne technicians have access to every vendor on the open market, in the GTA and worldwide.
- Airborne technicians can obtain parts to repair or replace any make of manufactured or built-up equipment.
- Airborne provides health and safety training to all technicians.